Tuesday, September 21, 2010

STEEL! STEEL! STEEL! STEEL! STEEL!

Again, I'm of little help to the team who seem to be getting along very well without me. I stopped over at Jon's place tonight to drop off some material to mount the seat and snap a few pictures of their progress on the car. So far, things are looking pretty good! Jon and the boys have the cage started with most of the bars mocked up and tacked in place. I'm sure it hasn't been easy going for them but it looks like they have made great progress considering the bars just got here late last week. Also, the trans is back in, the struts seem to have been found and put back in place.

I noticed too that the uber fabulous rear spoiler has been removed. I'm not sure if it's a weight savings retirement or if we're planning some super cool ninja type R hybrid wing as a replacement.



The car...as it sits, or floats, right now.



I'm not really sure why the bumper cover is off? Anyone? Anyone?



Hey Brian, isn't this your car?

No comments:

Post a Comment